The sinkhole that engulfed a Florida man in his home last week has now been filled.
With it being sealed, it has now become a tomb for Jeff Bush, who was killed when the floor opened on him.
Bush's family is working with the lot's owners to make the place a memorial.
Residents in the neighborhood are still wary about another sinkhole opening up in the area.
Another hole opened just two houses away from Bush's home earlier this week.
- Another Possible Sinkhole, Residents Forced to Evacuate
- A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
- Sinkhole Swallows Man
- Gainesville Firefighters are Trying to "Fill the Boot"
- Man Robs Store While Filling Out Job Application
- Sinkhole Causes Resort Villa to Partially Collapse
- Sinkholes Open in Central Florida
- Man's Body Still Missing in Sinkhole, House Demolished
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative