Vehicle Impaled by Guardrail
MIAMI - A driver's vehicle was impaled on a guardrail on a Miami expressway Monday.
Police say the driver admitted he may have nodded off behind the wheel.
The guardrail went through the front grille into the passenger's side of the car and continued about 20 feet out of the rear window.
The driver suffered only minor injuries but he was arrested at the scene. Police say he is a habitual offender with a suspended license.
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Pedestrian Who Was Hit By Vehicle Dies
- Hit and run involving stolen vehicle
- Man Charged with Throwing Kittens from Vehicle
- Senate Votes to Roll Back Motor Vehicle Fees
- Toddler Left in Vehicle Dies; S. Fla. Mom Arrested
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured in 6-vehicle Panhandle Crash
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Arrest Made at Ocala Nightclub
- State of the State Address