Air Force Airwoman Charged in Boyfriend's Murder
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - An active duty U.S. Air Force member is being charged with second-degree murder in the death of her boyfriend.
The St. Petersburg Police Department reports 23-year-old Rashida Williams called 911 early Saturday stating she had stabbed her boyfriend in the chest.
Williams' boyfriend was found dead inside her apartment. Detectives say the knife used in the crime was found in the kitchen sink.
Williams is an airwoman at MacDill Air Force Base. Military investigators will also be conducting an investigation.
Police say Williams' boyfriend resided outside Florida and had only been staying with her about a week.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
- Mission to Save Historic Barrack at Air Force Base
- Air Force Drone Crash Closes Remote Fla. Highway
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Woman Charged with Biting Ear of Another Woman
- Woman Allegedly Bites Off Tip of Boyfriend's Finger
- Two Former University of Georgia Athletes Indicted on charges to Commit Armed Robbery
- Defense Wants Pink Clothes Banned at Murder Trial
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Denied Bail