Suspicious Bag Investigated at Tallahassee Airport
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Restrictions have been lifted at Tallahassee Regional Airport after authorities removed a suspicious bag discovered in one of the terminals.
Tallahassee police sent a robot into the area where the bag was discovered.
Police spokesman Scott Beck tells the Tallahassee Democrat that the bag had been checked and was deemed suspicious by Transportation Security Administration employees.
Planes were allowed to land during the investigation, but passengers were not allowed into the airport. Departing flights were not allowed to leave the airport.
Airport employees were evacuated during the investigation.
- Man Charged With Having Gun In Carry-On Bag
- Tallahassee Area Teacher Killed In Wreck With Bus
- States Fight Discrimination Toward Gay Foster Kids
- Kidnapped Florida Woman Escapes Abductors in Mississippi
- Fatal Bicycle Accident
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- Air Force Airwoman Charged in Boyfriend's Murder
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- Toddler Dragged Underneath Car