67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating after a 67-year-old man was found dead in the laundry room of his central Florida apartment complex.
The neighbor who found Donald Dean Clark on Sunday said he initially thought the victim had fallen and hit his head because there was so much blood.
But Acting South Daytona Police Chief Ron Wright said the victim may have been shot. No gun was found and no other details were given.
James Benge, the resident who found Clark, said he realized after talking with police "this is so much more," to the case.
Reports say that police are also looking for Clark's car, which was not in the parking lot.
Authorities are urging tipsters to call CrimeStoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477).
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Ocala Teenager Shoots 5-year-old with BB Gun
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 1-Year-Old Girl Drowns in Family's Swimming Pool
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- 20 Dead Animals Found at Animal Sanctuary
- Man Charged With Having Gun In Carry-On Bag