Man Accidentally Electrocuted in Attic
LARGO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating the death of a Largo man who was electrocuted while doing electrical work in his attic.
Pinellas County deputies and the Largo Fire Department responded to the scene Friday evening after receiving a call from the victim's wife. Andrzej Drapala was found with burn marks on his hands and chest. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Deputies say the death appears to be an accident.
His wife told authorities she tried calling for him and when he did not respond, she climbed to the attic and found the 45-year-old Drapala unresponsive.
The investigation continues.
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- Man Who Killed Longest Python Gets its Snakeskin
- Man Hit Victim With SUV After Family Fight
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Panhandle Man Sleeping on Tracks Killed by Train
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Denied Bail
- Fla. Man Accused Of Forcing Wis. Teen To Be Prostitute
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe