Man Dies After Being Hit By Branch In Orlando
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Orlando police say a man who was hired to trim trees died after being hit by a branch.
Police responded to the home Saturday afternoon in reference to the male worker being hit by a branch while trimming a tree. He was taken to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
An initial investigation has ruled the death an accident.
- Man Hit Victim With SUV After Family Fight
- Man Dies After Calling To Report Being Shot
- Orlando Teen Hit By Car
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured When SUV Hits Orlando Bus Stop
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Motorcyclist Dies After Road Rage Incident at Gas Station
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- Panther Dies After Colliding with Car
- Panhandle Boy Dies After Attack By Bulldogs