Woman Charged with Biting Ear of Another Woman
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) - A Sarasota woman is behind bars on charges of aggravated battery after authorities say she bit the ear of another woman during a dispute.
Jail records show 32-year-old Kesha Taylor is being held on $7,500. Her arraignment is scheduled for July 26th. It's not immediately known if she has an attorney.
Authorities say officers responded to a park on Wednesday afternoon in referent to a report of a battery. When they arrived they found 38-year-old suffering from a severe bite to her left ear. Watkins told officers that she and Taylor were arguing over a phone when the dispute turned physical.
Police say Taylor was charged with felony aggravated battery in that she bit Watkins' ear intentionally or knowingly caused great bodily harm, permanent disability or permanent disfigurement.
- Fla. Woman Charged with Haitian Visa Fraud
- Air Force Airwoman Charged in Boyfriend's Murder
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Alligator Bites Teen on the Head at Florida Park
- Shark Bites Boy In Florida Panhandle
- Kidnapped Florida Woman Escapes Abductors in Mississippi
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Reads Charge to Jurors