Woman's Swim from Cuba Cut Short
Published June 14th, 2013
The Australia woman attempting to swim from Cuba to Florida had to cut her trip short because of severe jellyfish stings.
Chloe McCardel was trying to become the first person to complete the more then 100 mile journey without a shark cage.
But, she had to bow out after eleven hours on Wednesday night.
McCardel's spokesman says she'll spend the next day recuperating before figuring out her next move.
- Thousands of Bees Removed from Woman's Home
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
- Miami Woman's Body Found in Apartment, Teen Son Questioned
- Missing woman's remains identified thanks to DNA testing
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Woman's Roof has Leaked for Three Years- Now She's Getting a New One
- Missing Woman's Remains Found in Texas
- Gainesville Police Searching For Woman's Attacker
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery