Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Man Charged with Throwing Kittens from Vehicle
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) - A southwest Florida man faces an animal cruelty charge after authorities say he threw two kittens out of a moving vehicle.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office reports that deputies pulled over 37-year-old Juan Gabriel Rangel in Fort Myers Monday morning after receiving a call about someone throwing kittens from a vehicle.
Rangel denied throwing the cats, but the person who called in the complaint had followed Rangel and retrieved one of the kittens. That kitten survived, but another kitten was found dead by the side of the road.
The News-Press (http://goo.gl/WLjap ) reports that Rangel was arrested and charged. He was later released on $1,500 bailMan charged with throwing kittens from vehicle
- Suwannee County Woman Charged with Vehicle Homicide
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Denied Bail
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Man Charged in Ocklawaha Murder
- Man Charged in Abortion Clinic Fire Pleads Guilty
- Three Charged With Dragging Man Behind Truck
- Man Charged In Quadruple Stabbing
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Man Charged With Having Gun In Carry-On Bag