Church Van Crash Kills 1, Injures More than a Dozen
ESTERO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say one person has died and more than a dozen people were injured when a church van rolled over in Lee County.
A Florida Highway Patrol report says the van crashed on an Interstate 75 overpass in Estero Saturday morning.
The victims were taken to local hospitals.
Their conditions were not immediately known.
Lt. Gregory S. Bueno says at least 13 people were injured in the 15-passenger van.
- Church Van Crash Kills Two
- 3 Dead After Church Van Crashes on I-10
- 21 Injured In Church Car Crash
- Late Night Fire Leaves More Than a Dozen Displaced
- Burglar arrested on more than two-dozen charges
- More than a Dozen Nabbed in Warrant Sweep
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash
- Dozens Injured In Staten Island Ferry Crash
- Dozens of Pythons Killed So Far in Florida Python Challenge
- Deadly Van Crash