Hiccup Girl Convicted
The girl who made headlines for her uncontrollable hiccups as a teenager will now spend the rest of her life behind bars. Friday a Pinellas County jury convicted Jennifer Mee of first degree murder.
Prosecutors say back in 2010, Mee willingly lured a 22-year-old man to an alley where he was robbed, and then killed. A jailhouse phone call that Mee made to her mother admitting her involvement was entered into evidence.
Prosecutors played the call during closing arguments. A jury has already convicted one of her friends in the case and another one is awaiting trial.
- "Hiccup Girl" Convicted of Murder Seeks Retrial
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Governor Rick Scott Schedules Lethal Injection for Convicted Killer
- Casey Anthony Judge: There Was Enough to Convict
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Stay of Execution Issued for Convicted Killer
- Convicted Killer Darius Kimbrough Executed
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
- Convicted Triple Murderer to be Executed Wednesday