New Evidence In Facebook Killing
There's new evidence in the case of the south Florida man accused of killing his wife then posting a picture of her bloody body on Facebook. Authorities say this home surveillance video shows Derek Medina walk away from a confrontation with his wife and returning a few moments later to fire a gun.
The weapon cannot be seen in the video. The footage also shows Medina retrieving a jacket and his phone, apparently stopping to take a photo of his wife's body and then walking out of the home.
Medina is charged with second-degree murder.
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Dad Accused of Killing Kids, Self Wanted New Life
- New Evidence of Bad Behavior in Levy County Sheriff's Employee
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Evidence Mixed for Zimmerman's Self-defense Claim
- Cache of Evidence in Trayvon Shooting, Still Huge Gaps
- Zimmerman Wants Evidence Private in Martin Case
- Zimmerman Wants Better Management of Evidence
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Evidence Seal Challenge