Orlando Teen Hit By Car
Published September 22nd, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A 16-year-old boy is dead after being struck by a car as he walked on a road in Orlando with another teen.
The Orlando Police Department says Jahkere Isaac and 15-year-old Jahaile Isaac were walking eastbound on Sand Lake Road in the left lane along the center lane maker line.
Fifty-one-year-old Curtis Johnson was driving a Ford Ranger pickup along the road Saturday at about 2:45 a.m. when investigators say he struck Jahkere Isaac.
Police say the driver stopped and rendered aid. The Orlando Fire Department transported Jahkere Isaac to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Traffic homicide investigators say no charges are pending against Johnson and alcohol is not a factor.
- Man Dies After Being Hit By Branch In Orlando
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured When SUV Hits Orlando Bus Stop
- Program Introduces Electric Rental Cars in Orlando
- Car Prices Hit Record as Buyers Load Up on Options
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Orlando Airport has Deal for Rail Connection
- FWC: Fish Orlando App Shows Maps of Lakes
- Police: Teen in Asiana Crash Hit by Fire Truck
- Summerfield Man Hit By Marion County Sheriff's Patrol Car
- Woman Hit by Truck on I-75 in North Fla.