Missing Airboater's Body Found Near Boat Ramp
MELBOURNE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities have found the body of a man who disappeared after an airboat ride in Brevard County.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said it found the body of 61-year-old Ralph Oliver on Sunday morning near a boat ramp.
WKMG TV reports that Oliver's son called authorities after his father didn't return from his trip on St. John's River on Saturday.
An investigation is ongoing and authorities have not yet released a cause of the accident.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bodies Found Burned Near Trail ID'd as Students
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Boat and iPhone of missing Jupiter teens found
- Body of Missing Diver Found in Atlantic Ocean
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Body of Missing School Nurse Found
- Body Of Missing Intern Found
- Body of Missing Worker Found in Collapsed Miami Parking Garage