South Florida Infant Found Dead
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities are investigating after a South Florida infant was found dead.
Miami-Dade police said they were searching for a missing infant Saturday afternoon at a home in Florida City. The baby girl was found unresponsive near the home and pronounced dead at the hospital.
Authorities did not release the cause of death or the baby's name. No other details were given.
The investigation continues.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sheriff: 3 kids among 5 dead in South Florida
- Pilot Whales Found Dead in Florida
- Florida Infant Mortality Rates Fall To Historic Low
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- 20 Dead Animals Found at Animal Sanctuary
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Ex-Fla Tourism Official Wanted in Theft Found Dead
- Pensacola Toddler Found Dead in Car
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room