Family Member Accidentally Backs Over Toddler with Car
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - South Florida authorities say a 14-month-old child is in critical condition after a family member accidentally backed over him with a car.
Boynton Beach Police spokeswoman Stephanie Slater says the child was struck by the car being backed out a driveway Saturday morning by a 24-year-old family member.
Slater says a 5-year-old boy playing with the toddler pulled him from beneath the car. The family member then drove the toddler to a hospital.
The names of the child and the driver were not released. Slater says charges may be pending.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Steals Car with Toddler in the Back Seat
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Toddler Dragged Underneath Car
- Pensacola Toddler Found Dead in Car
- Zimmerman Trial: Family Members Testify As Defense Opens Case
- Family Members Arrested for Father's Death
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Wife Ran Husband Over with Car
- City and Family at Odds Over Pot-Bellied Pig
- Family of Man Run Over and Killed by Police Seek Justice