Man Charged in Girlfriend's Death
ORLANDO, Fla. - A 27-year-old Orlando man has been charged with murdering his girlfriend.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office says John Michael DeJesus was arrested early Saturday at a friend's house.
DeJesus's girlfriend was shot and killed on April 30.
At the time of the shooting, deputies said three men had kicked a door in, demanded money, and that 22-year-old YolizMarie DeJesus Borrero was shot.
Investigators now say DeJesus is the only suspect and that Borrero's death was an act of domestic violence.
DeJesus has also been charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Denied Bail
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Not Pressing Charges
- Man Charged With Bell Woman's Death Has A Criminal Past
- Man Charged for the Death of Pregnant Wife
- Man charged with murder in death of 3-month-old daughter
- Home Invader Shot to Death After Forcing Way into Ex-Girlfriend's Home
- Charges Filed on Suspect for Using Girlfriend's Debit Card
- Man Sentenced to 14 Years for Dog's Death