Amber Alert Issued for Hillsborough County Teen
An amber alert has been issued for a Hillsborough county teenager.
16-year-old Ashley Lyon was last seen in the 4700 block of Water Lark Way in Valrico.
She was wearing a black tank top, black gym shorts and black Vans shoes.
Lyon may be in the company of 41-year-old Steven Myers.
Myers drives a 1989 Ford Ranger pick up truck with flames painted on the front and sides.
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Rabies Alert Issued In Marion County
- Ambert Alert Issued for Two Young Boys
- Hillsborough County Man Shoots Son
- Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Marion County Couple Accused of Child Neglect
- Missing Teen Rescued in Idaho
- UF Issues Alert for New Phishing Scam