Man is Arrested, Accused of Committing Sex Crimes for 11 Years
CLEARWATER, Fla. - A Tampa Bay area man has been arrested and accused of sexually battering a girl for years. He is charged with one count of sexual battery of a child less than 12 years old, five counts of sexual battery by a person of familial or custodial authority, five counts of sexual performance by a child and five counts of possession of child pornography.
Pinellas County sheriffs arrested Donnie Ray Floyd, 57, Friday and say he fondled and performed sex acts on a girl in his care on multiple occasions, between the times she was 5-16 years old. Detectives say the girl performed sex acts on Floyd and taped some of the incidents.
Investigators found hard drive with child pornography in Floyd's home. He is being held without bail at the Pinellas County Jail.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Man Accused of Sex with 14-Year-Old, Two Spoke Through App
- GPD: Gunman in Apartment Shooting Arrested, Writes About Crime on Facebook
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Year Old
- Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Former Assistant State Attorney arrested, charged with voyeurism
- Suspect in 4 killings arrested, missing boy found safe