Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Technology Spotlight 5/4/10 "Digital Media Program"
Look around on this webpage, check out the advertisements. They are a part of carefully-designed advertising campaigns crafted by people who have put in a lot of time and energy into their work. There is a local program where the next generation of digital graphic designers is being trained.
In the Technology Spotlight, Professor Wes Lindberg of Santa Fe's Digital Media Technology Program (http://dept.sfcollege.edu/graphics/) tells TV 20's David Snyder how the graphic design profession is increasingly relying on digital technology.
- Technology Spotlight 10/5/10 "Florida STaRS Program"
- Family Spotlight 4/1/10 "CDS Interface Youth Program"
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Family Spotlight 6/23/11 "Bereavement Programs"
- Technology Spotlight 3/23/10 "Celebration of Innovation Showcase"
- Technology Spotlight 3/30/10 "Glaucoma Medication"
- Technology Spotlight 4/6/10 "RedOx Fuel Cells"
- Technology Spotlight 4/13/10 "Accounting Gone Viral"
- Technology Spotlight 4/20/10 "Exploding Fullerenes"