Cramp Killing Device 2/21/12
For the guys: if you ever had a serious leg cramp, you know how you would desperately do anything to instantly end the pain.
For the women: now that the men can start to understand cramping that won't go away...we can all appreciate finding a remedy.
One company is claiming its device will do it.
In our Innovation Technology interview, Rob Brady, CEO of ROBRADY design--a product design and development company--tells TV20's David Snyder how the "Ziivaa" belt is designed to remedy menstrual cramps.
- Top Morning Stories 2/21/12
- Celebrations 2/21/12
- Feds Quash Company's Plan to Jam GPS Devices
- Latest Spinal Disc Replacement Device 1/17/12
- Running Cramps
- Chiefland Construction Site Burglarized Again
- Gainesville Family Donates To Hospital
- Ideas From the Design Diva for Dads and Teachers
- Design Diva's Ideas for Weddings and Baby Showers
- Design Diva's Craft Ideas for the 4th of July