Digital Business Cards Get An Upgrade
On Valentine's Day, we usually think of greeting cards.
But in our Innovation Technology interview, we are learning about business cards.
Digital business cards, to be precise.
Gainesville app developer Aidan Augustin, the co-founder and CEO of "Feathr" explains to TV20's David Snyder why he thinks he has a distinct advantage over other digital business cards.
- Newberry Baseball Gets Into Double-Digit Wins With Double Digit Scoring
- Technology Spotlight 5/4/10 "Digital Media Program"
- Gators Get Double-Digit Win Over Kentucky, Retain 1st Place in SEC
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- UF Business Students Get Advice from "Soleful" Entrepreneur
- From San Diego to St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Defeats Vanguard in Kiwanis Christmas Tournament
- St. Augustine's Spanish Quarter
- Some Graded Roads Will Be Upgraded
- Home Upgrade Money