Digital Business Cards Get An Upgrade
On Valentine's Day, we usually think of greeting cards.
But in our Innovation Technology interview, we are learning about business cards.
Digital business cards, to be precise.
Gainesville app developer Aidan Augustin, the co-founder and CEO of "Feathr" explains to TV20's David Snyder why he thinks he has a distinct advantage over other digital business cards.
- Digital event marketing duo returns to Gainesville
- Newberry Baseball Gets Into Double-Digit Wins With Double Digit Scoring
- Airport Getting Upgrade
- Sony to Stream 'The Interview' on Digital Platforms
- Technology Spotlight 5/4/10 "Digital Media Program"
- Gators Get Double-Digit Win Over Kentucky, Retain 1st Place in SEC
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- Keep Your Credit and Debit Cards Safe This Season
- Local business owner creates information technology training
- Gainesville tech company helps small businesses improve marketing strategies