Valentine's Day Apps
Looking for a last minute Valentine's Day gift or card for your sweetie? Of course, there are apps for that.
Karin Caifa looks at apps to add sizzle and sweetness to your Valentine's Day.
Love is in the air and on your smartphone.
If Valentine's day snuck up on you, there are plenty of apps to make it quick and easy to show your sweetie that you care.
If you can't quite find the right words to express your love, try an app like i-Write's Love Poem Edition for iphone and ipad to help you along step by step, from themes to brainstorming to a finished product. They've also got a version that's a little more spicy.
If you think you're well versed in the language of love, how about love in another language. Try the app for iphone that promises love in every language.
About half of diners surveyed by the website open table said they'd make reservations at least a week ahead of Valentine's Day, which means the other half didn't. So if you're looking for a last minute restaurant reservation, look no further than their apps for Android, Blackberry and iphone.
And also don't forget the group buying sites like Groupon and Living Social are looking to couple discount lovers with special Valentine's Day deals on everything from hotel stays to restaurants.
- Valentine's Day Craft Ideas
- Extreme Valentine's (Australia)
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Celebrations 2/14/12- Valentine's Day
- 2/14/13 Pet of the Day: Valentine's Goats
- Valentine's Day Shopping Tips
- 11/1/12 Pet of the Day: O'Malley
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Technology Spotlight 2/8/11 "App Stores"
- Technology Spotlight 7/19/11 "Trackem Phone App"