An Eye In The Sky 4/17/12
The American military is becoming increasingly-reliant on unmanned aircraft in the Middle East. Often these "drones" are used in attacks on enemy targets.
While they have many military uses, drones will soon become more common at home. The Federal Aviation Administration faces a deadline to make the skies more friendly for unmanned aerial vehicles.
In the "Innovation Technology" interview, Derek Lyons of Prioria explains to TV20's David Snyder how drones will be soon used for commercial, civilian, and emergency purposes.
- Celebrations 4/17/12
- FAA proposes new rules for commercial drones
- Technology Spotlight 2/1/11 "Hi-Res Photos From The Sky"
- ISS visible in skies over Gainesville this week
- U.F.'s unmanned aircraft
- UF Bans Cheer Team From Performing Aerial Stunts
- Maveric UAS Demonstration
- Power District Open for Business
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- Fla. Police Want to Use Drones for Crowd Control