An Eye In The Sky 4/17/12
The American military is becoming increasingly-reliant on unmanned aircraft in the Middle East. Often these "drones" are used in attacks on enemy targets.
While they have many military uses, drones will soon become more common at home. The Federal Aviation Administration faces a deadline to make the skies more friendly for unmanned aerial vehicles.
In the "Innovation Technology" interview, Derek Lyons of Prioria explains to TV20's David Snyder how drones will be soon used for commercial, civilian, and emergency purposes.
- Celebrations 4/17/12
- Technology Spotlight 2/1/11 "Hi-Res Photos From The Sky"
- Maveric UAS Demonstration
- UF Bans Cheer Team From Performing Aerial Stunts
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- Fla. Police Want to Use Drones for Crowd Control
- Power District Open for Business
- Florida Lawmakers Make Moves to Restrict Use of Drones
- Obama to Address Drones, Gitmo in Security Speech
- Fire in the Sky