Website Assesses Medical Risks 4/10/12
Its like talking to a doctor who has a crystal ball. A new website helps you identify your future medical risks and helps you take steps to prevent major illnesses.
And its not just rolling the dice. Maulik Shah, M.D., Ph.D. of TheRiskMD.com explains to TV20's David Snyder how the assessments are calcuated using DNA samples.
- Celebrations 4/10/12
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Spotlight: Senior Fall Prevention & Risks
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- Technology Spotlight 10/11/11 "Ocoos.com"
- Technology Spotlight 8/24/10 "RegisterPatient.com"
- Technology Spotlight 10/12/10 "IndieMundo.com"
- Technology Spotlight 8-3-2010; Predatory Websites and Children
- Technology Spotlight 10/4/11 "The Subjugator"
- The dangers of free WiFi: Is your personal information at risk?