Website Assesses Medical Risks 4/10/12
Its like talking to a doctor who has a crystal ball. A new website helps you identify your future medical risks and helps you take steps to prevent major illnesses.
And its not just rolling the dice. Maulik Shah, M.D., Ph.D. of TheRiskMD.com explains to TV20's David Snyder how the assessments are calcuated using DNA samples.
- Celebrations 4/10/12
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- Technology Spotlight 8/24/10 "RegisterPatient.com"
- Technology Spotlight 10/12/10 "IndieMundo.com"
- Technology Spotlight 10/11/11 "Ocoos.com"
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- Technology Spotlight 12/21/10 "The Supersized Cade Prize"
- Technology Spotlight 10/4/11 "The Subjugator"
- Technology Spotlight 8-3-2010; Predatory Websites and Children
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?