Movement Based Learning 5/1/12
Whether by sight, touch, or hearing...every student learns differently. But some believe all schoolkids can also learn by getting out from behind their desks.
A new software program is getting students to move...and learn.
In the Innovation Technology interview, Jonathan Rowe of "Neuronet Learning" describes to TV20's David Snyder how movement-based learning helps schoolkids.
- 5/1/12 Celebrations
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 5/1/12
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- 5th graders learn about bomb disposal robots
- SPASM, Skateboarding Movement Promoting Peace
- Medical Spotlight 5/16/11 "Treating Movement Disorders"
- Safety-Net Clinics Get Money To Expand Services
- Four Netted in Prostitution Sting
- 1,700 Florida Schools Net $135M For Performance
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests