Movement Based Learning 5/1/12
Whether by sight, touch, or hearing...every student learns differently. But some believe all schoolkids can also learn by getting out from behind their desks.
A new software program is getting students to move...and learn.
In the Innovation Technology interview, Jonathan Rowe of "Neuronet Learning" describes to TV20's David Snyder how movement-based learning helps schoolkids.
- 5/1/12 Celebrations
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 5/1/12
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Medical Spotlight 5/16/11 "Treating Movement Disorders"
- SPASM, Skateboarding Movement Promoting Peace
- Fundraising for Funeral Service
- Arrests Made in Santa Fe Student's Killing
- A business owner's random act of kindness
- Countdown to Kickoff 2015: Arkansas
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate