Internet Safety Tips for Parents to Protect Kids
Internet use is doubling every two years. The average family has 5 Internet devices in their home. As a result, parents are struggling to monitor what their kids do online.
But we have an expert who can help parents keep their kids safer online -- children’s advocate John Walsh. Cox Communications has a new survey that show parents of tweens (10-13-year olds) need to monitor more than just the home computer.
For more information visit http://ww2.cox.com/aboutus/takecharge.cox
- Safety Tips To Parents About Phone/Internet Safety For Kids
- Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
- Spring Break Safety Tips
- 1 in 10 US Kids Lives with at least One Alcoholic Parent
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- One Class at a Time: Meet September 13' Winner Jane Walsh
- Internet Scam
- Protection Against Fake Websites
- Internet Cafes Still Allowed
- Parents: No Note On Predator Teacher