WCJB TV20/CW-Universal Orlando Summer 2013 Contest
1. The contest is open to all local residents in the WCJB viewing area 18 or over, except interns, full or part-time employees of, Diversified Communications Inc, Universal Studios, and Moe’s (3) Gainesville locations including their families (spouses, children, parents and persons living in their households). WCJB reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who doesn’t abide by the contest rules as listed.
2. Contestants enter at the entry boxes located at Moe’s located at 3832 West Newberry Road, 7770 West Newberry Rd and 3443 SW Archer Rd all in Gainesville Monday July 15, 2013 through Sunday August 4, 2013. The entries from all three locations will be combined. Twenty six names will be randomly drawn on August 6, 2013 and one will be drawn from the 26 to be the Grand Prize winner. The other 25 will be the secondary winners. WCJB will notify all winners by phone.
3. All taxes due on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4. Only one name is accepted. The first name on the entry will be considered the contest entry name. The name must be printed legibly to be eligible; entries with an illegible name will be disqualified. Entry must include daytime phone number, age and and e-mail address.
5. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur with WCJB’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by our management at the station’s discretion.
One (1) Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests will receive the following:
- One (1) night hotel stay valid through 9/15/13
- Four (4) 1-Day/ 2-Park Universal Orlando tickets valid through 9/15/13
- One (1) complimentary Universal Orlando general parking pass valid through 9/15/13
- Hotel accommodations room and tax only, for up to four (4) people in a maximum of one (1) room at a hotel selected by UO for one (1) night. Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older. If winner is between 18 and 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age in order to check-in to the hotel. Minor traveling companion(s) (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Twenty-five (25) Secondary Prize winners and one (1) guest will receive the following:
- Two (2) 1-day/ 2-park Universal Orlando tickets valid through 9/15/13
- One (1) complimentary Univesal Orlando general parking pass valid through 9/15/13
Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Winner travel arrangements must be made a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to winner travel and are subject to availability. Hotel stay, theme park, and hard ticket dates may not be changed after scheduling, acceptance, and confirmation by UO. All elements of each Grand Prize package must be used, redeemed, fulfilled, booked and/or confirmed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted. If winner is unable to fulfill any portion of the prize during the time period specified, winner forfeits the entire prize package. Winner and guests must travel at the same time. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, including theme park tickets, will remain the property of UO and may not be used as sales or trade incentive for employees of the Sponsor, and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, nor used by the Sponsor, its agencies or clients. All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. UO reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either
of the theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues.