WCJB TV20/CW Mardi Gras 2017 at Universal Orlando® Resort Contest
1. The contest is open to all local residents in the WCJB/CW viewing area 18 or over, except interns, full or part-time employees of, Diversified Communications Inc, Universal Orlando®, and Jenkins Auto Group including their families (spouses, children, parents and persons living in their households). WCJB reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who doesn’t abide by the contest rules as listed.
2. Contestants enter online at wcjb.com Monday February 20, 2017 through Sunday March 12, 2017. One name will be randomly drawn for the grand prize and 20 names will be randomly drawn for the secondary prizes on Monday March 13, 2017. WCJB will notify all winners by phone.
3. All taxes due on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
. 4. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may
occur with WCJB’s sole discretion. Any rules dispute shall be determined by our
management at the station’s discretion.
1. Hotel accommodations, room, tax and on-site general hotel parking only (one (1) vehicle
for one (1) night), for up to four (4) people in a maximum of one (1) room at a hotel selected by UO for one (1) night. Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.
2. Four (4) 1-Day Universal Orlando tickets with Park-to-Park access valid for admission to
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks through April 25, 2017.
NOTE: The Grand Prize must be awarded within the Program Dates and winner must travel by April 25, 2017 or winner will forfeit Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner’s name, address, telephone number(s) and date of birth must be sent to Lance Larsson via e-mail at Lance.Larsson@universalorlando.com no later than close of business on March 14, 2017, or Sponsor will forfeit prize. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. If winner is between 18 & 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age in order to check-in to the hotel. Minor traveling companion(s) (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Block out dates or other restrictions may apply. Winner travel arrangements must be made a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to winner travel and are subject to availability. Hotel stay, theme park, and hard ticket dates may not be changed after scheduling, acceptance, and confirmation by UO. All elements of each Grand Prize package must be used, redeemed, fulfilled, booked and/or confirmed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted. If winner is unable to fulfill any portion of the prize during the time period specified, winner forfeits the entire prize package. Winner and guests must travel at the same time. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, including theme park tickets, will remain the property of UO and may not be used as sales or trade incentive for employees of the Sponsor, and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, nor used by the Sponsor, its agencies or clients. All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. UO reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues.
Twenty Secondary Prizes
1. Two (2) 1-Day Universal Orlando tickets with Park-to-Park access valid for admission to
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks valid through April 25, 2017.
2. One (1) Universal Orlando general parking pass valid through April 25, 2017.
NOTE: Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Block out dates or other restrictions may apply.