Air Australia Goes Broke
Air Australia has run out of money three months after it was re-launched as a budget carrier.
The Brisbane-based airline was suddenly placed into voluntary administration today, immediately grounding all flights.
Now, thousands of passengers have been told to find another way home.
Officials say they had no choice after the company was unable to pay to refuel planes.
The airline will no longer be taking new reservations.
- Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
- Extreme Valentine's (Australia)
- Bodies, Debris Confirmed From Missing AirAsia Flight
- Major Police Operation Unfolding in Sydney
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Tribute Paid to Air Show Crash Victims
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Helicopter Collides with Plane in Air
- Air Force Pilot's Remains Recovered
- Bear Goes For A Dip In Swimming Pool