Air Australia Goes Broke
Air Australia has run out of money three months after it was re-launched as a budget carrier.
The Brisbane-based airline was suddenly placed into voluntary administration today, immediately grounding all flights.
Now, thousands of passengers have been told to find another way home.
Officials say they had no choice after the company was unable to pay to refuel planes.
The airline will no longer be taking new reservations.
- Extreme Valentine's (Australia)
- Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Bear Goes For A Dip In Swimming Pool
- Helicopter Collides with Plane in Air
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Tribute Paid to Air Show Crash Victims
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust