Deadly Bus Accident In Ecuador
Authorites in Ecuador said a bus toppled over a cliff on a northern road, killing 27 adults and two children on Sunday.
The driver died in the accident.
It's also reported that an additional 27 people were injured.
Local police said the bus ran off the road near Quajara.
National transit police chief, Juan Ruales, said preliminary information pointed to the driver not having the route assigned, which would mean he had not been officially authorized to make the trip.
A red cross official blamed speeding for the accident.
- Two Years Since Deadly Earthquake and Tsunami Hit Japan
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- One Year Since Sinkhole Accident
- School Bus Accident
- Fatal Bus Accident Kills One
- Teen gets hit by bus
- Bus Brawl Hearing
- Teens in Bus Brawl Expelled