Italian Divers Find 4 More Ship Bodies
ROME (AP) - Italy's civil protection agency says the body of a five-year-old Italian girl was found today by divers searching a capsized cruise ship.
The child's body was among four found today. Officials did not identify the girl, but only one child's name was on the list of the missing, 5-year-old Dayana Arlotti. She was on the Mediterranean cruise with her father and his girlfriend. Her father is among the missing, while the girlfriend survived.
The ship struck a reef near the island Giglio on Jan. 13 and capsized.
So far, 21 bodies have been found and 15 people are still missing.
- 8 More Bodies Found on Capsized Ship Costa Concordia
- Revised Italian Cruise Lawsuit Adds New Plaintiffs
- Crippled Ship Being Towed to Land
- Area 96 Year Old World War II Veteran Awarded Bronze Star
- Navy Ships Recover More than $95 Million in Drugs
- Couple Looking At Foreclosed Home Find Dead Body
- Cruise Ship Stranded in Indian Ocean
- Life Boat on Cruise Ship Kills Crew
- Probe Finds Iraqi VP Behind Death Squads
- UF Diver Meghan Miller Cares About Athletics, More About Family