People Save Dolphins
A dramatic video showing thirty stranded dolphins being rescued by people on a Brazilian beach emerged as an internet hit this week.
In the footage, locals and tourists are seen helping a pod of thirty dolphns swim back to sea after they got caught in the area's strong current and became beached.
The video, which received more than eight-hundred thousand views since being published on March 5, shows dozens of people entering the sea and dragging the struggling mammals by their tails back into deeper water.
- Cruise Ship Stranded in Indian Ocean
- Truck Driver Survives Precarious Situation
- Unexplained Dolphin Strandings Continue in Massachusetts
- Top Beaches
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
- Driver Runs Down 5 People
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic