Suspect in Jewish School Massacre in Standoff With Police
TOULOUSE, France (AP) - Police are surrounding a home in Toulouse (tuh-LOOS'), France where they say a gunman suspected of opening fire at a Jewish school is believed to be holed up.
A government official says police raided the house today and three officers were injured.
The suspect is accused of carrying out three separate attacks.
A rabbi, three Jewish school children and three paratroopers were killed.
The gunman is believed to have ties to al-Qaida.
- Police Standoff with Terror Suspect Enters 2nd Day
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Police Think Canada Body Parts Suspect is Overseas
- Boosting School Safety
- How To Help Kids Cope After Elem. School Shooting
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell
- Additional Charges May Be Filed Against SWAT Standoff Suspect
- A Federal Gun Charge Could Be Filed Against SWAT Standoff Suspect
- Suspect Found Dead, Two Others Arrested In Dunnellon Standoff
- Standoff Continues in France