A Wedding Dress Designer Breaks A World Record
A hot air balloon floated over downtown Bucharest on Tuesday carrying a model wearing what is now regarded as the world's longest bridal train.
The 1.85-mile-long ivory train on her wedding gown billowed out over a main boulevard in Romania's capital.
The Guiennes Book of World Records recognized the train as the longest in history, beating the previous record held by a Dutch designer.
But pedestrains didn't seem to make much of Tuesday's media event which was organized by the garment's fashion house creators and officials of this year's wedding fair in Bucharest.
The train took 10 seamstresses 100 days to create.
- Prom and Wedding Showcase Gives Away Donated Dresses
- Gainesville Makes Big Splash in Record-Breaking Swimming Lesson
- Professional Swimmer Attempts to Break Record
- Record-breaking Drug Bust
- Jail Overcrowding Breaks Record
- GRU Breaks Electricity Demand Record
- Record Breaking Sandwich
- Persian Rug Breaks New Record at Auction
- Hopping 4 a Cure Tries to Break World Record
- Record-Breaking Adoption Event Wrapping Up