What Makes A Person Left Handed?
Published April 27th, 2012
Why is it in a right-handed world, left-handed athletes often dominate?
Researchers are using that view to help explain why so few people are left handed.
The researchers say cooperation and competition in human evolution was the reason that some people in the world were left handers.
The researchers also came up with a mathematical model to support the theory, showing that more than 50 percent of elite baseball players are left handed, while only about 10 percent of the general human population is left handed.
- People Save Dolphins
- Man Loses Hand to Alligator
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- Rome Police Make Plans for Security
- Driver Runs Down 5 People
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust