103 Bodies Found After India Ferry Capsizes
GAUHATI, India (AP) - An official says 103 bodies have been fished out of a river after a packed ferry boat capsized in remote northeast India.
The official says at least 100 people are still missing after the boat carrying about 350 passengers broke into two pieces late Monday.
He says deep sea divers and disaster rescue soldiers were helping to pull out bodies from the river.
- 8 More Bodies Found on Capsized Ship Costa Concordia
- Stampede in India Kills 10 People
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- John F. Waldo's body is found
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County
- BODY FOUND IN LAKE CITY ***UPDATED***
- Body Found Near Gainesville Airport
- Body Found
- Body Found in St. Johns County
- Body Found in Gainesville