103 Bodies Found After India Ferry Capsizes
GAUHATI, India (AP) - An official says 103 bodies have been fished out of a river after a packed ferry boat capsized in remote northeast India.
The official says at least 100 people are still missing after the boat carrying about 350 passengers broke into two pieces late Monday.
He says deep sea divers and disaster rescue soldiers were helping to pull out bodies from the river.
- 8 More Bodies Found on Capsized Ship Costa Concordia
- Man arrested after decayed bodies of dogs found
- Man Found Dead After His Ex-Wife's Body was Discovered
- Body Found In Lake Weir After Woman Falls Off Boat
- Stampede in India Kills 10 People
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Man Died After Boat Capsized
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Woman's Decomposing Body Found
- Body of Missing Diver Found in Atlantic Ocean