Published May 21st, 2012
A fireball was spotted in Peru last week.
Shockingly, The fireball was just one of a few cosmic objects seen in Peru.
In September 2007, a Meteoroid landed in Peru, and in August 2011, a suspected Meteor was seen in Peruvian skies.
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust
- The Pope's Final Speech
- Two Years Since Deadly Earthquake and Tsunami Hit Japan
- Store Owners Attack Robbers With Bear Spray
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide
- Senate Confirms Brennan as CIA Director
- Sibling Tourists Happy to be Home After Being Shipwrecked
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Extreme Valentine's (Australia)