Rare Shaped Cloud Forms at Mount Fuji
A rare anvil or hat-shaped cloud appeared near Mount Fuji after a strong tyhpoon swept through japan.
The hanging cloud was seen on Wednesday morning.
The phenomenon occurs when winds around Mount Fuji become strong, or after tropical storms.
But experts say such clouds rarely appear at this time of the year.
The cloud disappeared after about 30 minutes when the sky became overcast.
- School Comes Out to Support Girl With Rare Form of Cancer
- Thunderstorms Rip North Central Florida; Funnel Cloud Reported
- Religious Leaders See a Silver Lining In a Cloud of Contoversy
- Innovation Square Starting To Take Shape
- Pressure Mounts on PSC Commissioners
- GPD Mounted Patrol Training
- Missing Census Forms
- Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!
- Brides Form Lines at Goodwill's Wedding Gala
- Mounted Patrol Unit