Rare Shaped Cloud Forms at Mount Fuji
A rare anvil or hat-shaped cloud appeared near Mount Fuji after a strong tyhpoon swept through japan.
The hanging cloud was seen on Wednesday morning.
The phenomenon occurs when winds around Mount Fuji become strong, or after tropical storms.
But experts say such clouds rarely appear at this time of the year.
The cloud disappeared after about 30 minutes when the sky became overcast.
- Baby Paisley Fighting Rare Form of Leukemia
- Religious Leaders See a Silver Lining In a Cloud of Contoversy
- Thunderstorms Rip North Central Florida; Funnel Cloud Reported
- GPD Mounted Patrol Training
- Mounted Patrol Unit
- Pressure Mounts on PSC Commissioners
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- Missing Census Forms
- Brides Form Lines at Goodwill's Wedding Gala
- Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!