Deadly Floods in Russia
Around the globe today, the death toll continues to rise as rescue crews search to find survivors in Russia as deadly flooding swept through the country over the weekend.
Right now, the flooding has claimed the lives of nearly 170 people.
Another two hundred have been injured by the deadly waters.
The floods have displaced more than twelve thousand people.
Most of the flooding struck while people were sleeping.
Now the country's president is investigating whether more could have been done to warn the people of the potential dangers.
- G7 Nations Suspend Planning For Russia Summit
- Obama Urges World Leaders To Pressure Russia Out Of Crimea Through Legal And Diplomatic Actions
- At Least 3 Dead in Flooding in Colorado
- Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
- Rivers Receding in Calgary After Flooding Kills Three
- Fundraising For Local Olymipians' Families To Go To Sochi, Russia
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- 4 US Troops Feared Dead in Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan
- Margaret Thatcher, Iron Lady, Dead at 87