Mitt Romney Doesn't Impress London
LONDON, United Kingdom- Instead of highlighting his own Olympic expertise while overseas, Mitt Romney is now working to get his trip back on track.
A day after creating a firestorm by questioning London's readiness for the olympic games, presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney backed off his comments today calling the set up for the games " impressive."
But Olympic traffic forced Romney to abandon his motorcade and walk to his only public meeting of the day with the Irish Prime Minister.
Romney is planning to attend the opening ceremony of the Olympics and then he's scheduled to leave London Saturday for Israel.
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Alachua County Doesn't Want To Waste Our Trash
- Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
- Rainy Weather Doesn't Stop Annual VA Charity Walk
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case
- Last Second Shot for Lady Saints Doesn't Fall, Lose to Lady Patriots 63-62
- Demps Wins, But Doesn't Break Record at Florida Relays
- Romney-leaning Super PAC Raises $6M in January