Australian DJ's Speak Out On Royal Hoax
After several days in hiding, the Australian DJ's who pulled a prank on a hospital nurse that ended in tragedy, are finally speaking out.
Mel Greig and Michael Christian say they never imagined they'd actually get through to Kate Middleton's hospital room, where she was recovering from severe morning sickness.
They said they could not have predicted that days later, that nurse would have taken her own life.
The hoax has sparked global outrage, with the duo receiving death threats and demands for criminal prosecution.
The Australian police are conducting an investigation to see if any laws were broken.
The popular DJ team was pulled off the air indefinitely.
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
- Australian Investment Banker Pled Guilty
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out
- Mothers Speak Out About Sons' Deaths; Plan Memorial Ride
- Emilia Carr's Mother Speaks Out
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Sheriff's Office Warns of Gang Hoax
- Report of St. Lucie Girls' Abduction Ruled a Hoax