Australian DJ's Speak Out On Royal Hoax
After several days in hiding, the Australian DJ's who pulled a prank on a hospital nurse that ended in tragedy, are finally speaking out.
Mel Greig and Michael Christian say they never imagined they'd actually get through to Kate Middleton's hospital room, where she was recovering from severe morning sickness.
They said they could not have predicted that days later, that nurse would have taken her own life.
The hoax has sparked global outrage, with the duo receiving death threats and demands for criminal prosecution.
The Australian police are conducting an investigation to see if any laws were broken.
The popular DJ team was pulled off the air indefinitely.
- Australian Investment Banker Pled Guilty
- Thousands Australians Evacuated In Preparation For Flood
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- Royal Birth Sparks Worldly Celebration
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Todashev's Wife Speaks Out
- Grandmother Speaks Out About Baby's Death
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out