North Korean Launch Fails
Published December 12th, 2012
Around the world today, the White House is speaking about North Korea's recent missile launch.
A national security spokesman says the launch is an act that threatens regional security and another example of the country's pattern of irresponsible behavior.
The US, along with the United Nations, South Korea and other see the launch as a cover up.
They believe the launch is actually a test of technology for missiles that could be used to strike another nation with a nuclear warhead.
The US will work with other nations and the UN security council to pursue appropriate action against North Korea.
This is the second attempt by the North Koreans this year.
Last April, a similar test failed within minutes after takeoff.
- Failed Missile Launch in North Korea
- War Was Forgotten, But Never the Soldier
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Honoring Our Veterans
- Rocket Launches Carrying Satellite to Help Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Remembering The Forgotten War
- President Obama Comments On Missile Defense
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- North Central Floridians React to Egyptian Crisis
- North Central Florida Celebrates The 2014 World Cup