Queen Elizabeth Out of Hospital
Britain's Queen Elizabeth was smiling yesterday as she left a London Hospital.
The 86-year-old monarch was admitted Sunday afternoon as a precautionary measure.
She was treated for symptoms of gastroenteritis, which is described as an inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines.
The Queen canceled weekend plans because of the illness and this week's engagements will be postponed or canceled.
It is the first time she has been hospitalized for an illness in over a decade.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospitalized
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Nelson Mandela Back in Hospital
- Shands Children's Hospital recognized by US News and World Report
- Bicyclist Hit By Drunk Driver Out of Hospital, Fellow Cyclists Raise Money for Her Recovery
- Australian DJ's Speak Out On Royal Hoax
- Obama Urges World Leaders To Pressure Russia Out Of Crimea Through Legal And Diplomatic Actions
- Latest News Out of the Entertainment World 4/16/12
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out
- Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration