Queen Elizabeth Out of Hospital
Britain's Queen Elizabeth was smiling yesterday as she left a London Hospital.
The 86-year-old monarch was admitted Sunday afternoon as a precautionary measure.
She was treated for symptoms of gastroenteritis, which is described as an inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines.
The Queen canceled weekend plans because of the illness and this week's engagements will be postponed or canceled.
It is the first time she has been hospitalized for an illness in over a decade.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospitalized
- Bicyclist Hit By Drunk Driver Out of Hospital, Fellow Cyclists Raise Money for Her Recovery
- Nelson Mandela Back in Hospital
- Help Elizabeth Nesbitt Win a New Van
- Elizabeth Beisel Prepares for One Last NCAA Championships
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out
- Latest News Out of the Entertainment World 4/16/12
- Australian DJ's Speak Out On Royal Hoax
- Obama Urges World Leaders To Pressure Russia Out Of Crimea Through Legal And Diplomatic Actions
- Local Queen's Jubilee Celebration