Nelson Mandela Back in Hospital
Former South African leader Nelson Mandela is back in the hospital.
The presidential office in South Africa says Mandela is in "serious but stable condition," and is able to breathe on his own.
Mandela has been hospitalized several times recently.
The 94-year-old has a history of lung problems and over the years he has battled respiratory infections.
A statement from the presidential office says doctors are doing everything they can to make Mandela better and to make him comfortable.
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela in Critical Condition
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Queen Elizabeth Hospitalized
- Queen Elizabeth Out of Hospital
- Shands Children's Hospital recognized by US News and World Report
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- Mack Attack Ad Blasts Nelson Over Obama Pipeline Call
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- Senator Bill Nelson On Health Care