Two Storms Hit Mexico
Published September 16th, 2013
Mexico is being pummeled by two storms.
A hurricane is moving toward the country's east coast while the remnants of a tropical storm are drenching the Pacific coast.
Heavy rains and landslides have led to at least twenty-one deaths and forced authorities to evacuate thousands.
The US National Hurricane Center says Manuel began to weaken after making landfall, but remains a threat to produce flash floods and mudslides.
Forecasters say hurricane Ingrid could reach the Mexican mainland later today.
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust
- Earthquake Hits Mexico
- Two Years Since Deadly Earthquake and Tsunami Hit Japan
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out
- UFPD searching for two suspects involved in Gator game day burglary
- Cedar Key Takes a Hit by Tropical Storm Debby
- Storm Hits Turkey Creek Forest
- No Trouble Reported as Biggest Solar Storm in Years Arrives
- Storms Delay Raising of Costa Concordia
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail