Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- As many as 10% of pregnancies are considered high-risk. But with expert care, 95% of these special cases result in the birth of healthy babies.
Dr. Riz Fareeduddin is a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist with North Florida Perinatal Associates and a consultant for high-risk pregnancies at the Women's Center of North Florida Regional.
She sat down with TV20's Emily Burris in this week's Medical Spotlight to discuss these types of pregnancies and how they can be treated.
- Your Health: Treating a High-Risk Pregnancy
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- High-Risk Neighborhoods Prepare for Hurricane Fay
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- Medical Spotlight: Saving Lives With The World's Smallest Heart Pump
- Medical Spotlight: Back to School Health Tips for Parents
- Medical Spotlight: Atrial Fibrillation
- Medical Spotlight: Hearing Loss and How to Prevent It
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health