Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- As many as 10% of pregnancies are considered high-risk. But with expert care, 95% of these special cases result in the birth of healthy babies.
Dr. Riz Fareeduddin is a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist with North Florida Perinatal Associates and a consultant for high-risk pregnancies at the Women's Center of North Florida Regional.
She sat down with TV20's Emily Burris in this week's Medical Spotlight to discuss these types of pregnancies and how they can be treated.
- Your Health: Treating a High-Risk Pregnancy
- Your Health: Managing a High-Risk Pregnancy
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- High-Risk Neighborhoods Prepare for Hurricane Fay
- Medical Spotlight: Treating Thoracoabdominal Aneurysms
- Medical Spotlight: Senior Fall Prevention & Risks
- Medical Spotlight: Reducing Early Elective Deliveries
- Medical Spotlight: New Home Screenings for Colon Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Breast Reconstruction