Brain aneurysms are deadly. The ballooning vessel can rupture, leaking blood into your brain. If that happens there's a 60% chance you won't make it. Doctors agree that it's vitally important to fix aneurysms at risk of bleeding. The Mayo Clinic is using a new technique for repairing aneurysms. It's less invasive than traditional surgery and some patients can go home the same day. Watch the video to your right to watch the story. For More Information: Click here to Visit the Mayo's Clinic Website...
- Aortic Aneurysm Awareness and Warning Signs
- Medical Spotlight: Treating Thoracoabdominal Aneurysms
- Medical Spotlight: Brain Awareness Week
- New Program Focuses on the Aging Brain
- Rare Brain Disease Often Mistaken for Alzheimer's
- Medical Spotlight 5/10/10 "Brain Tumor Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 6/13/11 "Regenerating Brain Cells"
- Medical Spotlight 8/15/11 "Keeping Your Brain In Shape"
- Brain Awareness Week Interview
- Warning About Brain Eating Amoebas