TV20 Interviews Shands Stroke Program Coordinator
Published July 27th, 2009
On Monday's Medical Spotlight, David finds out the difference between a headache and a potentially deadly stroke. He's joined by Justine Abram, the Stroke Program coordinator at Shands at UF.
- Interview with Dr. Amit Rawal About Stroke Treatments
- Act FAST: Learn the Signs of a Stroke
- Recovering from a Stroke
- Medical Spotlight 4/4/11 "Comprehensive Stroke Care"
- Medical Spotlight 9/26/11 "Stroke Treatment Study"
- Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
- Medical Spotlight: UF Health Expands ShandsCair
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Shands Support Group Throws Prom for Heart Transplant Patient
- Interview About the Oral Health in Our Community